Thursday, July 2, 2015

Review: iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream


It was an impulse buying moment. I was starting to skin peel while using a rejuvenating set from Professional Skin Care products by Dr. Alvin  Thinking that a moisturizer can at least minimize this, I head over at 7-Eleven store before going to work. Out of its cosmetics corner, a printed white-bluish bottle-like packaging caught my attention. I simply scanned its features and when I saw that it is a “NON GREASY” formula, I grabbed one.

This moisturizer is iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream. Here’s what the packaging says about the product:

iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream is a unique water-based moisturizer that deeeply moisturizes your skin with its natural and non-greasy formula. It leaves a cool, oil-free and refreshing feeling on your skin after application.

Contains natural active ingredients that effectively helps:
  • Prevent premature aging
  • Protect skin from cellular damage
  • Hydrate, and
  • Maintain firmness of skin
iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream is refined by Bio-Nanotechnology which gives ingredients increased potency in order to effectively take care of your skin.

non greasy



When I opened it, I did not assumed nor expected anything special about this product.  A bluish colored cream came out of the packaging. It has a refreshing and clean scent. I gently applied it on my face. Once I massaged it on my skin, it becomes watery and leaves a non-greasy feel. Those areas where peeling occur, have flattened then disappeared. After 3 hours,I reapplied it again.

Here’s the summary of what  I like and dislike about iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream:

Likes:

> Packaging - cute bottle-like sachet. It is well-labeled with complete ingredients list, application procedure, its feature and where country it is made.

> Scent- clean and refreshing, haven’t smell their scent to other cosmetics I had tried before

> Non-greasy - the best feature I love about this product. I don’t feel the rush to put powder on my skin. No oily skin.
> Light on the skin -  I did not felt that I applied a moisturizer on my skin

> Hydrates the skin - It does the job. After applying it on the skin, the peeling disappeared, although I have to apply it after 3 to 4 hours.

> Cheap - Its price is P18 for a 6ml sachet. The product lasted almost 2 weeks.


Dislikes:


> Not resealable - It could have been better if it has a Zip lock or resealable feature. Once opened, it has the possibility of being contaminated.


I have a good experience with this product. In fact, I love it. I will definitely recommend it to people with oily skin because of its non-greasy and light formulation. Have you tried this product before? How is your experience?

Follow my Page on G+  
Twitter: @anleymited

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner