Thursday, July 10, 2014

SkinWhite Whitening Body Wash: Review


I got a chance to try SkinWhite Whitening body wash when it was offered on Sample Room. By the way, Sample Room offers product samples for free. You just need to be a member, choose the product you like to try and pay their shipping fee. I was lucky that day because I've got 3 samples on my cart, the body wash, Hygienix alcohol and Oracare. I will review each, but let me start with the body wash.

Here's the description excerpt  from Sample Room: 
"From the makers of SkinWhite PowerWhitening lotion that gave you the Power of Instant White, SkinWhite introduces our newest PowerWhitening Body Wash. It whitens your skin while providing effective cleansing and moisturization in as fast as 7 days! It also has Vitamins B3 and E that nourish your skin, leaving it soft and smooth each time you step out of the shower."

whitening body wash

 Just like the Pantene Pro-V I reviewed, I had my summary of likes and dislikes of this product. Here they are: 

I like SkinWhite Body Wash because:
- of its mild scent
- good moisturizisation on my skin after wash
- not expensive, P99 only for 235mL
- lathery

I don't like SkinWhite Body Wash because:
- I did not see any transformation like whitening effect on my skin in 7 days

I used the product even after 7 days but to my dismay, it has no fruitful reaction on my skin. As I have checked the product ingredients, the only active ingredient that has a whitening property is Vitamin B3 or Niacinamide. I may be wrong. I guess they need to add other whitening agents  available in the market that has a synergistic effect with Vitamins B3 and E. 

whitening ingredients

In short, I would not buy this product in the market. I am just glad that I tried the sample pack only, otherwise, it is a waste of money.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post.  The views and opinions expressed on this post are completely my own based on my experience.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner