Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Daily Intensive Conditioner: Review


As you can read on my blog, most of the products I reviewed are shampoos. Basically because I often change shampoo after emptying one, unless otherwise, I like it. On other hand,  I seldom apply conditioner on my hair . In fact, this Pantene Pro-V from BDJ rewards got emptied last week though I had it last December 2013. 

I summarize what I like and don't like and hope this gives you information about this product. My hair type is dry, thin and long.

conditioner for thin hair

I like Pantene Pro-V because:
- of its scent
- it does not leave a heavy feel 
- it is easy to rinse
- I can easily manage my  hair
- my hair feels softer and voluminous
- not pricey

I don't like Pantene Pro-V because
- it feels hot on the scalp during summer
- my hair gets oily faster

As you can see on the above list, the benefits of using Pantene Pro-V on my hair outsmarted the bad side. However, I hope they can improve the two I mentioned. Perhaps, they could add menthol/aloe vera to the formulation for a cooling effect. For the last one, I do not know what ingredients to add or remove, but they can check Milcu shampoo as it does a great job on this.

With my experience on their free pack, I will definitely buy one. Actually, without using it now, I feel the brittleness and dryness of my hair.

Disclaimer: This product is a reward from BDJ. I was not compensated for this post.  The views and opinions  expressed on this post are completely my own based on my experience.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner