Friday, July 11, 2014

OraCare Cool Mouthrinse: Review


For the past months, my  routine for oral hygiene is toothbrushing and flossing (sometimes... actually, very seldom). It did changed when my doctor prescribed Bactidol as additional treatment for my tonsillitis and when I had free OraMD mouthwash.

It's like a new thing for me to have Oracare Cool variant on my second loot bag from Sample Room. Probably, because it is the first mouthwash I had that does not need dilution and as well as no added alcohol on its ingredients. I won't talk too long, here's what I have to say about this product.


Oracare Information:
Full size: 80ml / 250ml
Price: 57.20 / PHP 156.20

I like Oracare because:
- no string sting attached, it's like gargling water (alcohol-free)
- of its minty taste
- it has measurement on the cap
- feeling fresh breath everytime I used it
- very handy
- good packaging

I don't like Oracare because:
- its 80ml can only be consumed up to 4 times only  based on 15ml consumption per rinse
- it is expensive based on the usage

Overall, I had a satisfying experience with this product. I highly recommend this one for people who have low tolerance on stingy mouthrinse. Wishing the company to lower the price a bit.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post.  The views and opinions  expressed on this post are completely my own based on my experience.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner