Saturday, July 12, 2014

Chamomile Fresh Feminine Wash from Human Heart Nature: Review


Days come so fast, it's Saturday already! Four more product reviews and I am done with this month challenge. 

For today's post, I have here with me the Chamomile Fresh variant, a feminine care product from Human Heart Nature. This is my first feminine wash review and I hope it will not be the last, hahaha. I have been using it for more than a month now. I think it is the right time to share my thoughts about this product.

human heart nature

I like Chamomile Fresh Feminine Wash   because:
- no irritation and burn sensation
- mild scent
- feeling fresh for a long period of time
- very handy
- I love the packaging
- easy to rinse
- has a good moisturizing feel down there

I don't like Chamomile Fresh Feminine Wash  because:
- it is a bit pricey as compared to other feminine wash

One thing that separates Human Heart Nature Chamomile Fesh over other same product category available in the market is its 100% no harmful chemicals added. This makes me feel safe down there whenever I use it. 

My final say? I would definitely include it on my grocery list.

PS: For my giveaway, I am thinking of cellphone accessories, gift certificates or vouchers from group buying sites. For your suggestions, please comment below, I am open to any ideas.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post.  The views and opinions expressed on this post are completely my own based on my experience.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner