Sunday, July 6, 2014

7-Day Review Challenges


As promised, I will be having another set of blog challenges. I chose *reviews* for the month of July because those products to review are piling up already. In fact, whenever I see any of them I had to remind myself to get even a handful of courage to write them. hahaha. I guess, this is the right time to do it. 

blog challenge
By the way, I am not yet prepared to have a giveaway as a penalty for a missed post on my photo challenge. I am still thinking of the best products to give you, so please bear with me. Or you may comment below what prizes you want to win so I can check them out and do something about it.

Rules:
> This blog challenge runs from July 9 to 15, 2014. 
> I need to post one review per day. The review must be any product/services I tried.
> A missed post is equivalent to one contest.

Good luck to me!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner