Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Stripe: 14-day photo challenge


Stripe could be the easiest  to take a picture. It is everywhere, from clothes, interior design to the trending loom bands. Yet, I did chose to capture things that made me realized " Oh, that's stripe."

 For example is our umbrella. It has been stocked up for a month, until hubby displayed it on the lawn. I missed it until I noticed its striking colors. You know what happened next, I point and shoot. And yes, the rest is history.


umbrella


Another subject that has been there waiting to be noticed is my sticky note strips. I've figured it's a stripe until my officemate asked for it. The moment he opened its case, my brain lit and that's it.
colorful stick note

I wonder what will I discover next on this challenge...

Up next >>> Drinks

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner