Sunday, August 4, 2013

L'oreal Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner, a review

Loreal Anti-Frizz shampoo caught my eyes when I was looking for my next bottle of Milcu shampoo in the Market. I decided to buy this one because it has a free conditioner and cost around P99 only. This is cheaper if I am going to buy shampoo and conditioner individually.

I have been using this product for almost a month now and this itching me to write my review on my experience about this product. Let’s start with the


Packaging
I like the packaging of the shampoo than the conditioner. Both have the complete list of ingredients and other information like its feature and how to use. One thing the shampoo packaging must improve is bottle cap. The cap hole should be smaller than its present size. The content is in liquid form and whenever I pour it on my palm, it flows rapidly. Obviously, I can’t control the amount.

For the conditioner, I just could not imagine why they’ve chosen a bottle rather than the jar.  The conditioner is too thick to pour in a bottle, plus it is actually a bit hard to push. I was also annoyed with the twist off cap. Sometimes, I can’t open it because my hands slip on.It is better to change it to a flip-top cap.

antifrizz shampoo, loreall, smooth intense

Appearance

Just like what I’ve said above, the shampoo is in liquid form and in  amber or orange color while the conditioner is in a thick orange cream. The shampoo is lathery when applied. They both have mild scent, which for me does not last longer.Though, they are easy to apply.

Now, here is the gist of what these two pair of products can offer.


Pros:
  • It has a mild scent
  • Perfectly formulated as light serum shampoo
  • Smooth to touch that it can be easily detangled
  • Has a good cleansing effect
  • It has a mild lathery effect

Cons
  • Scent does not stay longer
  • It does not tame my hair from being flyaway
  • A bit limp, making my hair oily in advance ( less than 24 hours)

Verdict?

Though it is an anti-frizz shampoo, I can’t really feel its effect on my hair. It also gives me an oily feel, which turns my hair a bit heavier. I don’t think I will buy another bottle, and  I won’t recommend it to people with the same hair type as mine.

Have you tried this product? How’s the effect?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner