Sunday, June 9, 2013

Earnmailer: Is it legit or scam?

Earnmailer is a kind of advertisement embedded in your email. You can earn from it once this ad is click or view by the recipient. The minimum payout is P1000, which Earnmailer will send to your Paypal account. Other options are either claiming it as a load or donating to your selected institutions. When claiming a load,  make sure the mobile number is prepaid account. 

I have been a member of Earnmailer for around two years now. As I have checked, I already earned P120+, which is way too low for the minimum payout. Still, it is a good passive online income for me.

I opted to claim a load. I just tried it  to check if it is working. At my first attempt, I tried loading my Globe prepaid account, but it does not working. It indicated the number was postpaid, which was not the case. I tried my hubby's Sun prepaid then. In just few minutes, the load was received without any hassle. By the way, you can load any prepaid account with the denominations of P10, P15, P20, and so on. depending on the network provider.

   

From this experience, I could say that Earnmailer was legit when it comes to claiming a load. I just do not know if that were the same when I've reached the minimum payout.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner