Monday, February 4, 2013

Review: Camay Creme Vanilla Shower Gel

I had a chance to try the new product line of Camay "Body Wash" endorsed by Angelica Panganiban when  my shower gel got emptied. I bought it for only P65 as their introductory price in a store near my place. It contains 250-ml creamy vanilla-scented shower liquid gel. This is a bit pricey compared to other shower gel I tried. The question is, is it worth the price? 


Camay shower gel
The next morning,  I lavished my body with this body wash. I was totally surprised when I smell the scent. Its fragrance reminds me of my previous company's lotion scent. Yes, they have the same vanilla scent but Pervil Whitening Lotion got a concentrated one. 

Unlike some soaps that I tried, this body wash is infused with moisturizer.  It simply runs smoothly all over my body. That's perfectly good at this time of the year when the cold breeze dominates the day's weather. After bathing, I felt the smoothness and softness of my skin, plus its scent last for sometime.

I've been using this product for three weeks now, and my overall experience is quite good. Camay Creme Vanilla Shower Gel can be an alternative to my body wash. It kept its promise by leaving my skin soft and scented.



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner