Monday, January 7, 2013

Sample Room- Try Now Before you Buy



I did not know about Sample Room until I read the post of Micmic’s Corner. Without a second thought, I checked the site and found out what it is all about. Sample Room is the first website in the Philippines that provides free product sample to try before you buy. In return, user will provide an honest review of the product. Sample products range from cosmetics, perfume, hair care, body products. Upon registration, I got 100 points, which can be used in exchange of the products I want to try.


My products I checkout from Sample Room

Gluta-C Intense Whitening Underarm & Bikini Gel product information
I finally decided to try sampling their available products when I checked their site. I have been looking for a product that will lighten my armpit and bikini area at the same time and this Gluta-C Underarm & Bikini Whitening Gel might be the product I have been looking for a long time. While hubby recently emptied his Hugo Boss perfume, I think United Colors of Benetton Let’s Move Man perfume can be a good try. These two are my first checkout products and I paid P100 using my Paypal for the shipping. It arrived just this Saturday.  

United Colors of Benetton Let's Move Man perfume product information

What I like about this concept is you can actually try a small sample of very expensive products (lol) without any extra charge. If that product does not give you their promise, you can opt not to buy it, as simple as that.

Hmmn, it may take a while before I post my reviews, but I definitely check again the Sample room for their upcoming products. 




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner