Monday, December 24, 2012

Winning a Grand Prize



Have you joined an online contest promo or raffle draw before? Did you win the grand prize? I bet you’re surprised and speechless. That was exactly my feeling when last November, I received an email from Business Traveller Asia telling me I’ve won their October 2012 promo. Actually, I’ve won their 3-month subscription with them last year. I still have the copies of the magazine, so I was really happy to learn this great news from them.

The email notification from BTAP.
The first thing I did was replied to them and that’s it. My voucher arrived after 2 days of waiting. I have won a weekend 3-night stay in Club Suite with club privileges at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel in Beijing, China. 

My winning voucher

The accommodation is maximum of 2 persons only, and valid up to October 2013. The airfare is not yet included so I had to check the cheapest flight cost. To my surprise, it is around 20k for two-way ticket. I was having a second thought if I grab this opportunity or not. The fact that I won it is a great experience already.  Hmmm, this inspires me to join more contests next year. Who knows, I might win again.



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner