Monday, December 24, 2012

Review: St. Ives. Apricot Scrub for Sensitive Skin



For many years, I have been a fan of St. Ives specifically their facial scrub. I must admit I was not a regular user because I got an itch to try other products as well. When I had a chance to buy again their facial scrub this recent sale in Robinson’s, I grabbed one.

St. Ives scrub
Without hesitation, I tried it on my face. My previous experiences with it were good. I can see immediately the results by comparing the skin of my neck (untreated) and face. Usually, the face is lighter than my neck. This time, I did not achieve this result. Instead, I felt my skin has more moisture than before. Plus, the scrubs used were either small in texture, or they lessen the formula. Although, it removed the dead skin on my face, it was not sufficient as I can still feel some roughness at my nose because of clogged pores. My only question now is, did they change its formula? By checking some reviews of this product on their website, I know that I was not the only one who felt something’s different about it.  Maybe they can enlighten us why is this so. I’ll be happy to hear their response. Nevertheless, I will consume this whole bottle. After all, it is a good product to have. 
  

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner