Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Heart my Heart



I feel exhausted today! My heart beats faster than usual. Is this the effect of that Cappuccino flavored coffee brand Kopiko, I drank this morning? Or, the combination of coffee and lack of sleep? Whatever it is, I'm beginning to first aid myself.
I start with checking my pulse rate. I've got 60 strong beats. Is it normal for my age? That, I do not know. Perhaps, anyone who knows can explain it to me. It will also benefit others. ;)
Then, I try to figure out the trend of my heart beat? Does it sound like a drum? Boom, booroom, boom, boom, booroom, boom, bay! Maybe a little softer, a sound of guitar in an offbeat tune of killing me softly.
After minutes of waiting, it is not yet okay, I try to relax. Inhale... Exhale... Maybe, it misses its best friend, Oxygen. I know that with this exercise, they will meet each other and make the most out of that meeting. In fact, I recognize the changing mood of my heart. From abrupt and chaotic status, it turns into a silent and peaceful system.  
I am happy for that. I know that your palpitation is a sign that you need rest, just hang on. For sure we will enjoy the breeze of the night as the sky pours its tears.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner