Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BC Bloggers Meme:Count Your Blessings!


Here is another exciting meme topic for this week, Count your blessing hosted by Yoshiro. I was thinking of the countless blessings that I received for the past couple of weeks. It gave me a hard time to write them all. However, I will give you a glimpse on the five blessing I received, may it be material or intangible things.
  1. Our own lot. After a year of looking for a place where we can build our own house, we found a lot in Malolos. We are amortizing it for now, but I am praying that by the end of five years, we can construct our dream house.
  2. New skills. I am improving on my new skills, motor driving and writing. Thanks to my husband, for the impatience, that triggers me to learn driving in a fast pace mode. Lol. My writing is a big improvement, I would say. Sometimes, I would congratulate myself if there's a minimal wrong grammar in my software.
  3. New acquaintances. I found it here in our group, BC Bloggers. You guys help me a lot and inspire me to blog more.
  4. My marriage. We celebrated our 2nd year anniversary last May. Our first year as a couple is some kind of bitter-sweet. We have so many adjustments and different views. But then, at the end of the day, we have each other to lean on.
  5. Another day of life. Thank God for He always give me another day to pursue my goals.
Whew! So hard to put those blessings in writing. Do you like this activity? You may join our group, BC bloggers. Every week, we have various activities that we are looking forward.


Enhanced by Zemanta

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner