Saturday, June 23, 2012

Of gifts and souvenirs

Souvenirs from Boracay
See these two beautiful bracelets? These are souvenirs from Boracay courtesy of our bosses. :)) As you can see, I immediately put it on my wrist, grabbed my phone cam and shoot. Bagay di ba? 


Key Chain made from seashells
Another souvenir they gave is a key chain.That one, I put it on my cellphone pouch. I felt like I already stayed in Bora, too.

Malaysian White Coffee
I am smelling the coffee scent, bango!
This Malaysian White Coffee naman was given to us by another boss ( President's wife). She was the one who gave us the other coffee I blogged before. The sachet size is twice that of our 3-in-1 instant coffee. Oh! I loved its strong scent. And the taste? It was bland on the first sip but you'll realized it has a bitter aftertaste. So to make it perfect, we ended up putting 1 tablespoon of sugar. The effect? Zombie me... I fell asleep after 2 o'clock in the morning.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner