Thursday, June 7, 2012

Caffeine-related snack



I was advised by my internist that I should try to avoid chocolate and coffee. I just can't help it. Like yesterday, I had a breakfast coffee from our boss. This coffee has a similar taste to Nescafe 3-in-1 except that it was creamier. Feels like a high! I only drink coffee when I feel sleepy or my mind needs to work in fast pace mode.


The coffee sachet from my boss
A cup of coffee to awaken my senses
Then, I did not know that Oishi's Sponge has a Cappuccino flavor for that snack. For me, it tastes good. I sensed the coffee and milk as Sponge melted in my tongue. It awakened my senses. I wonder who develop this one. KUDOS! to them.


Oishi Sponge


Cappuccino filled snack

Enhanced by Zemanta

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner