Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang


My ideal Nuffnang summer is  simply enjoying what a warm weather could bring us. It is the time of the year that I definitely look for specially eating delicious iced-cold halo-halo together with my office mates or family.  Swimming or traveling during Lenten season will never be forgotten, after all, that is the longest vacation we could ever have during this period.

Did I tell you about swimming?! Honestly,  I love this part. We are organizing a travel tour this April 7-8, with my friends at Quezon Province.  Itinerary is not yet finished, but we will do some trekking, swimming and island hopping.  And since this would be really a HOT summer, I might as well prepare for these HOT days. 

The first thing that I wanted to prepare is my legs below the knees. Why?  Because, I am one of those women who suffers hairy legs on this area of my body. Of course, I feel embarrassed when someone got noticed and make fun out of it. Besides, it sounds more fun if once in a while, I get to see my legs without them.  So I guess, the easiest and fastest way to remove this hairy thing is shaving with Schick. Free your skin.  

We all know that the shaved skin will become dry as there are few oil glands on this part.  If I apply ordinary moisturizer, it will just moisturize but there is no added protection on harmful sun rays.  If I use Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, I will be hitting two benefits in a single application.  Its sunscreen ingredients have UVA and UVB protection that gives us broader spectrum protection. It is not only good for shaved skin but all over our body.  I can flaunt my skin without thinking of sunburn and dryness. I will like to try this  Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion. We've got you covered. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner