Friday, March 30, 2012

GanttProject for your Project Schedules

So much to do... This line rang in my mind when I had finished using GanttProject. Actually, I never thought that I had so many work lined up until I arranged it on the chart. 

This GanttProject is a unique desktop tool for project scheduling and management. It is compatible to Windows, Linux and MacOSX. It is free and its code is an open source. 

How to download:




2. Click the Download GanttProject 2.5. You will be redirected to another page. On the tab menu, choose the appropriate operating system for your computer, next choose the version you want for GanttProject, then download.


3. When GanttProject software is downloaded, click the software. Then a new window will open, choose Run. Another window for GanttProject setup will open, click Next until you are finished installing it.


 4. Go to your desktop menu, click GanttProject. You can now access its menu. To make you familiarize with what it can do, just choose New File on Project tab.




Of course, we can use Excel for this but I think, this will save a lot of time in editing a whole Excel sheet. 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner