Thursday, December 15, 2011

Win a Free Subscription from Reader's Digest


Reader's Digest is very generous of having many contests and promos. And as the year ends, they are giving away a free subscription to their valued readers. All you need to do is to answer “3 Things that you are most thankful for and why”. Click here for further details.

Your entry will be posted after submission Closing date of this contest is January 06, 2012. Here is my entry for this contest:


Source: Reader's Digest
There are more things that I am very thankful for this year but I think the three most important are:1. those people who helped us during typhoon Pedring through their donations and many act of kindness,2. good health for all my family, this year no one got hospitalized even us who suffered from flood,3. and God, for giving me another year of fruitful life.
-ielenna

Enhanced by Zemanta

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner