Friday, March 25, 2011

Ink at my Blog


I just want to share a poem written by Guillermo Castillo. I have read this poem way back to my high school days but lost memories of the verses. I just had a chance to check it on the web today because I am looking for a particular ink. I thought I would never find it here because it is already a decade ago and people might not be interested to put it on the web. I was shocked because there are people here looking for the verses of Castillo's Ink, same with me. I remembered that I used to memorize its verses and put it on my notebook. I already lost my notebbok and do not remembered where I copied it. So take time reading it and I hope you will like it too.

Ink
Guillermo Castillo

Ink
bottled in a glass prism
meaningless in itself
black and mute without a language
silent but strongly urged
to speak


Ink
chance impressed on white inarticulate
unintelligible chaotic welcome on the bareness
of white but still foreign excommunicate


But ink
pen-lifted pen-impressed
on blank white paper
well-ordered
interprets intensifies classifies
expresses Life

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner