Sunday, January 9, 2011

Free Browsing using Globe Tattoo

My Sulit Homepage

For every problem, there will always be a solution. I and my hubby used to browse the net every weekend or vacation. It costs us Php50 every one-day unlimited surfing. The only problem with Globe’s SUPERSURF50 is maintaining a 1GB data browsing. If you happen to consume that, your unlimited surfing will be cut for 24 hours. The most annoying of all, you did not really enjoyed Facebook-ing, chatting, and downloading.
Now, we have the answer for our browsing needs. Well, thanks to my brother who discovered the solution.  It is called PD-Proxy. PD-Proxy is a tunneling software that can secure your internet connection by encrypting all your connections to the internet. The application is easy to use unlike what I have experienced with CProxy before. It is cheaper and browsing speed will be based on signal of your Globe Tattoo.  

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner